Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Another Shoes For Patrick

Among my two boys, Patrick is the one whom I spent so much in buying  clothes and shoes,Why?because either none of it would last longer.I mean, two years ago, when we just came here in Canada,we  bought them a shoes together.After all those years, Kendrick's shoe is still in a perfect shapes while his was already replaces three times. I thought maybe because of the kind of shoes that we bought, but after trying all types of shoes, from running shoes,leather shoes,casual and even his formal shoes, they all end being ruined. This time, my last resort is to buy him a boys canvas shoes, like this one;
Image from http://www.startriteshoes.com/, Thanks!
I am thinking,this one might be very good for his feet  because of the materials that were used. It looks very flexible and this is exactly what his steel feet needed!

2 comments:

  1. nice shoes...perfect for toddlers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. well mommy save some more the more you will spent when they grow up.

    ReplyDelete